The Technine Split-T Snowboard Binding may get some attention for its sweet style, but owners will prefer the amazing technology and unparalleled performance. The 6061 T6 Aluminum Heelcup allows for some great control and rock solid stability, putting the rider in charge of their board and feeling comfortable in any situation. Cast-aluminum ratchets and a 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon baseplate make it clear that nothing but the best materials were used in the Split-T, truly setting it apart from the competition.
- T9 Series Geometry!!
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Heelcup
- Comfort King II Dual Density EVA Ankle Straps
- Baltimore Toe Strap
- Tool-free Quick Adjust Ladders
- Molded toe, disc cover, and heel ramp EVA pads
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps
- Cast-aluminum ratchets with custom rubber logo grips
- Flex and response tuned for Park Destruction with a softer feel ready for all parks, from man made resorts to MFM''s favorite natural AK features. This is a classic Technine flex and response.
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Baseplate
- All Nylon Highback with softer geometry
- Cushy yet responsive 15/30 Degree Dual Density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps