Key Features of the Technine Elements Pro Snowboard Bindings:
Control is the name of the game when taking a ride with a Technine Elements Pro Snowboard Binding. Universally renowned for its unique asymmetric shape, this binding is a nice buy for the intermediate to advanced rider and also is as stable as they come. Top features that stand out include Comfort King III Dual Density EVA Ultra Lite Ankle Straps, a Molded One Piece EVA Techbed and lastly, carbon crosses in the nose which makes for a smooth ride. Technine Elements Binding is a must-buy in a tough field.
- Updated Pro Frame Heelcup (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Comfort King III Dual Density EVA Ultra Lite Ankle Straps
- Baltimore II Toe Strap (Low Profile)
- Tool-free Quick Adjust Ladders
- 3deg Canted Molded One Piece EVA Techbed
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps
- Cast-aluminum ratchets with custom rubber logo grips
- Adjustable Highback Rotation and Canting
- Flex and response tuned for Urban Crushing with a softer feel and ultimate Scrub Hook press leverage.
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Baseplate
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Scrub Hook Highback
- Cushy yet responsive 15/30 Degree Dual Density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps