The Technine Bradshaw Pro Snowboard Binding certainly stands out for their great looks, but more importantly they will deliver performance and reliability that few products can achieve. The hybrid baseplate is supported by Comfort King III Dual Density EVA Ultra Lite ankle straps, making for a great fit and the ultimate in comfort. Of course with a build of 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon, the amazing quality and long-lasting durability of the Bradshaw Pro should never be in question either.
Key Features of the Technine Bradshaw Pro Snowboard Bindings:
- Pro Frame Heelcup (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Comfort King III Dual Density EVA Ultra Lite Ankle Straps
- Classic Toe Strap
- Tool-free Quick Adjust Ladders
- Molded One Piece EVA Techbed
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps
- Cast-aluminum ratchets with custom rubber logo grips
- Adjustable Highback Rotation and Canting
- Flex and response tuned for Urban Crushing with a softer feel and ultimate Scrub Hook press leverage.
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Baseplate
- 14% Short Fiberglass/Nylon Scrub Hook Highback
- Cushy yet responsive 15/30 Degree Dual Density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps