Key Features of the Troy Lee Designs D3 Comp Bike Helmet:
Off brand jeans? If they look good. Off-brand meat? Umm...that''s really up to you. Off-brand downhill helmet? Not a chance. When it comes to protecting your head, it''s best to leave the research and development to the pros at Troy Lee Designs, and nothing beats the quality of the D3 Comp Helmet. It is made with a super light and incredibly tough carbon composite as well as TLD''s new Dual Density Shock Pad System, because they know that the brain inside their D3 Comp is worth more than the creepy generic meat you found at the dollar store.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction.
- Digital wind tunnel tested, aerodynamic shell design.
- Revolutionary injection molded air intake system.
- 20 high flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation.
- Dual density shock pad system.
- Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow.
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight.
- Strategically placed interior shock pads for comfort and durability.
- Quick-release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable mx style comfort liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials.
- Purpose build internal cavities for audio integration.
- Full incremental sizing based on SE3 helmet for greater range of fitment.
- High quality helmet bag to protect your investment.
- Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors.
- SAFETY: The D3 Helmet exceeds all major ratings standards: ASTM F2030, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2040, CPSC 1203, CE EN1077, CE EN1078. 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- FITMENT: A proper fit is essential to the comfort and safety of your new helmet. To ensure a proper fit, follow the 7-step procedure on our website: troyleedesigns.com/helmets/fitment.