You don''t have to be setting sail to enjoy the luxurious comfort and classic style of the Timberland Earthkeepers Heritage 2-Eye Boat Shoes for men. These boat shoes are made from supple, full-grain and nubuck leathers with a durable, authentic rawhide lace. The leather comes from a tannery that has been rated Silver for its energy use, waste production and water treatment practices. Hand-sewn stitching on the upper delivers the upmost in quality and authenticity, while a 360-degree lacing system allows a perfect, customized fit by simply threading the laces through the rivets on all sides and tying them in the front. The three-quarter length, leather-covered, anti-fatigue footbed delivers all day comfort and support whether you''re on the boat or on solid ground. A siped rubber outsole made with recycled rubber provides excellent traction on any surface.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers from a tannery rated Silver for its eco-conscious production practices
- Authentic rawhide lace for durability
- 360-degree functional rawhide lacing system
- Hand-sewn stitching on upper represents Timberland quality and authenticity
- Three-quarter-length leather-covered anti-fatigue footbed
- Outsole is made with 15% recycled rubber with a siped forefoot for better traction