Teva is the name you want on your feet when the trail gets rough! These are the perfect shoes for the trail due to their comfort. The Teva Omnium Water Shoes have incredible durability, which means they will hit the trail with you for years to come! The slip on sandal is crafted from quick drying canvas and mesh and features a microban cushioned foot bed to keep your feet comfortable and fresh. The hook and loop laces and quick release buckle offer a customized fit. The spider non-marking outsole offers superior traction for those hikes where the trail gets a little slippery!
Key Features of the Teva Omnium Water Shoes:
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
- Increased rubber surface contact at the heel and forefoot to maintain traction
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- Multiple openings in the upper allow water to drain freely
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- Integrated toe protection keeps your feet safe in rugged terrain
- Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption
- Non-abrasive and breathable stretch mesh liner
- Multiple points of adjustment for the perfect fit
- SHOCPAD: You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- SPIDER ORIGINAL: A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they've ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.