Key Features of the Teva Omnium Water Shoes:
The Omnium Men's Sport Sandal is versatile enough for all of your adventures, as it provides additional coverage for protection, quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable and Teva-tested Spider Rubber to keep you on your feet. This shoe is great for water activities such as canoeing, and amphibious hiking.
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
- Increased rubber surface contact at the heel and forefoot to maintain traction
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- Multiple openings in the upper allow water to drain freely
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- Integrated toe protection keeps your feet safe in rugged terrain
- Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption
- Non-abrasive and breathable stretch mesh liner
- Multiple points of adjustment for the perfect fit
- SHOCPAD: You wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for our Shoc Pad technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
- SPIDER ORIGINAL: A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they've ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.