Key Features of the Teva Nilch Water Shoes:
When you are walking through the water you need reliable grip and protection, so wear the Teva Nilch Water Shoes for women and get the support you need. The EVA Strobe insoles provide comfort, while the Spider Original Rubber allows you to walk easily, with perfect traction, in dry and wet environments. Freedom and security are allowed, in these Teva water shoes, thanks to an amazing sole that closely mimics the human foot so you can move naturally through the water. The stretch mesh uppers dry quickly, and keep out sand and rocks, so you will be comfortable all day long.
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Our Spider Original rubber grips like crazy in wet environments
- Just 6mm of material between your foot and the ground lets the Nilch flex and bend naturally with you
- We figure that Mother Nature knows what she's doing, so we made the sole of the Nilch mimic the human foot as closely as possible, giving you an incredible sense of the earth
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- The Nilch's sole is designed to grip in both wet and dry environments, making it a great shoe for anything you do around the water
- A stretch mesh upper dries very quickly in the sun
- The Nilch's monosock construction keeps annoying rocks and sand out of the shoe
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- The minimal architecture of the Nilch makes you feel like you're wearing nothing at all, which everyone knows is a great feeling
- An EVA strobel insole gives you comfort without hurting the Nilch's flexibility
- Lightweight full foot coverage protects your feet without weighing them down
- SPIDER ORIGINAL: A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they've ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.