Prepare to change what you think when you hear "water shoe." Teva defined this category when we first launched, and now we're re-defining it for a new generation of water lovers with the Gnarkosi. Designed in collaboration with professional wakeskaters, the Gnarkosi boasts incredible water performance qualities in a shoe that is begging to be rocked at the bar. Drain Frame perforations in the toe and heel drain water like a sieve, and Spider Original rubber on a completely flat outsole design is grippy enough for the best wakeskaters in the world to do their thing. So say hello to the first advanced water shoe designed by and for the new guard of outdoor athletes, the Gnarkosi.
Key Features of the Teva Gnarkosi Water Shoes:
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
- Flat outsole design provides maximum surface contact
- External TPU heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered in the shoe
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- Drain Frame technology evacuates water through the midsole and allows feet to dry quickly
- Innovative perforated EVA midsole allows water to drain from all angles
- Completely hydrophobic materials used throughout the entire shoe means that minimal water is absorbed
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- High abrasion synthetic leather upper
- Integrated insole creates a seamless feel
- High abrasion toe guard
- DRAINFRAME: Squish. Squish. Squish. Annoying, right? That's the sound of your wet shoes slogging around. Drain Frame drains water like a sieve, saving you from the misery of waterlogged shoes.
- SPIDER ORIGINAL: A lot of people ask why we named our original rubber compound after one of the creepiest creatures on the planet. In response, we ask them if they've ever seen a cute puppy climb up a completely vertical, soaking wet rock. No? We rest our case.