One of the perks of sponsoring the best kayakers in the world and the U.S. National Raft Team is that we get to pick their brains about what they're looking for in the perfect shoe. We took our old Cherry Bomb bootie and completely reworked it from the ground up with the team. We brought in a Spider Rubber + JStep outsole that has grip that will boggle your mind, and we streamlined the entire boot so that nothing will stick in the tight spaces of a raft or kayak. The second perk? We get to have beers with the best kayakers in the world and the U.S. National Raft Team.
Key Features of the Teva Cherry Bomb 2 Water Shoes:
- Our Spider Rubber + JStep outsole was designed to keep its grip on a grease-covered aluminum ramp (true story). Wet rocks shouldn't be a problem.
- A 3mm neoprene upper will keep your feet warm and will dry out quickly after you put it to use.
- Pull cord adjustment gives you a good fit, but it's low profile enough to fit into your boat.
- The strap across the forefoot allows for a tight fit
- A rubber cage around your heel gives you great stability and durability
- A rubber bumper will protect your toes
- A gusset at the ankle allows for easy on/off