Don’t let your gear be the reason you have to leave the mountain. The Ransby Ski Jacket from 2117 of Sweden gives you all-day coverage with complete waterproof and windproof fabric. Great breathability and venting pit zips help expel moisture when it builds up from the weather, or from your own hard-working sweat. Fully loaded with features and pockets, the Ransby is also Eco-Friendly made with recycled materials and a PFC-free water-repellant finish. 2117 of Sweden design and produce high quality sportswear with a clean Scandinavian design and generally run small. If you are between sizes, consider buying a size larger.
- Tritech membrane
- Waterproof 10,000mm
- Breathable 10,000g/24h
- Taped seams critical
- Teflon EcoElite water-repellent finish
- Fabric with four-way stretch
- Fixed snow gaiter
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Ski card pocket on lower left sleeve
- Interior goggle pocket
- Interior media pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs with wrist gaiters
- Adjustable drawcord in hood and bottom hem
- Machine wash. Inside out.