Whether your hike is a short Saturday morning getaway or a multi-day go-light excursion, the SmartWool Hiking Light Crew sock cares for your feet every step of the way. The unique SmartWool fiber is the primary comfort component. These fine micron fibers not only have a very soft feel, they also wick moisture rapidly to maintain a dry environment inside the boot. Other comfort features include a flat-knit toe seam to assure a smooth surface against the toes and a ribbed leg cuff offering excellent horizontal stretch for a more comfortable form fit. The SmartWool Hiking Light Crew sock''s dedication to foot comfort is further demonstrated by the inclusion of sole area cushioning and a spandex reinforced arch brace that holds the sock in place and supports the foot.
- Fabric content: 72% wool, 27% nylon, 1% spandex
- 3 x 1 rib knit leg cuff provides excellent horizontal stretch and form fit
- Reinforced sole area cushioning
- Arch brace knit with spandex to hold sock in place and support foot
- Flat-knit toe seam offers comfort and durability
- Crew height: 6 inch rise above ankle