The Vaider is a stylishly designed high top upper on a vulcanized sole that supplies excellent traction and board feel. Padded collar and tongue lining provide superior comfort.
SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Black nubuck
- Black ballistic nylon
- Black accents
- Padded black and royal mesh lining
- Black vulcanized sole
- White foxing with black pinstripes
- Water Resistant
- Easier to clean than regular suede
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability
- Made using genuine suede