This new, high performance mid top has a lightweight, full length SUPRAFOAM midsole that is thicker in the heel for impact protection and thinner at the toe for better board feel. It rests upon a rubber outsole with sidewalls in the toe and ollie area. The clean toe adds an elegant flare to the contemporary design. The mid top collar, as well as the molded, internal pods provide ankle support and a snug, comfortable fit while retaining movement. A SUPRAFOAM footbed, with mesh sock liner, gives comfort and impact protection. The herring bone pattern in the sole's high friction areas supplies superior grip.
Key Features of the Supra Ellington Skate Shoes:
- Erik Ellington signature model
- Black suede
- Neon yellow accents
- White SUPRAFOAM midsole with white sidewalls
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.