An authentic and unique style can be yours when you sport the 686 Reserved Axxe Flannel Insulated Snowboard Jacket for men. Designed with a stylish look you will love, and a flexible fit to help you race down the slopes with agility, this jacket can keep up with all of your adventures. With a waterproof and breathable Infidry-10 membrane, stay dry even when stormy conditions move in. The 120g/80g polyfill insulation maintains a warm core will the underarm vents help heat escape when you're working up a sweat. Deep powder riding rocks thanks to the powder skirt and wrist gaiters to keep out the wet stuff.
Key Features of the 686 Reserved Axxe Flannel Insulated Snowboard Jacket:
- 10,000mm waterproof
- 8,000gm breathable
- OUTERSHELL: 100% polyester brushed flannel yarn dye plaid and 100% polyester pincord texture
- LINING: 100% nylon taffeta/ 100% poly brushed and peached tricot/ 100% poly mesh/100% poly sherpa
- 120g body/ 80g sleeve polyfill insulation
- critically taped seams
- dual chest pockets with military flap construction
- external chest storage pocket
- velcro reinforced shirt cuff and front placket snap adjustments
- 1" drop tail with curved hem sides
- diamond-quilted body and sleeve lining
- sherpa- lined casual hood
- snap- up adjustable powder skirt.