One of the best carving longboards on the market today is the Loaded Vanguard Flex 4 Longboard. The vertical bamboo core is laminated with epoxy and tri-axle fiberglass on either side, so you''ll get the feeling of jumping on a trampoline going in and out of those carves. The transfer of energy going up and down will make you wonder if there are tiny little lemmings hoisting you up and pulling you back into each turn. But of course there aren''t tiny little lemmings, that''s foolish. And don''t take this board racing either, because you''ll probably get flung off and left a bloody mess. This board will really prosper on mellow hills, where just zigzagging is your cup of tea.
Key Features of the Loaded Vanguard Flex 4 Longboard Complete:
- Length: 42"/107cm & 38"/98cm
- Width: 8.5"/21.5cm
- Wheelbase: 35"/88.9cm & 31.5"/80cm
- Weight: deck only: 2.7 - 3.8lbs / 1.2 - 1.7kg
- complete: 6.9 - 8lbs / 3.1 - 3.6kg
- Epoxy and Tri-axle fiberglass sandwich a vert-lam Bamboo core, pressed into concave and convex cambers for liveliness, responsiveness and high energy potential.