Key Features of the Loaded Tan Tien Flex 2 Longboard Complete:
The Loaded Tan Tien Flex 2 Longboard is the next step you need to take to advance your trick riding to its full potential. With the symmetrical nose and tail kicks, and wide concave bamboo fiberglass deck you'll be able to really throw down all those sliding maneuvers, and popping tricks as higher speeds. This board will lock your feet in when jumping on, and really let you get low and slide out with the drop through truck mounting system. So if you've been putting in the hours, treat yourself to the Loaded Tan Tien Flex 2 Longboard.
- Epoxy and Tri-axle fiberglass sandwich a vert-lam Bamboo core, pressed into concave and convex cambers as well as nose and tail kicks. The nose and tails are reinforced with an extra layer of fiberglass for added stiffness and strength without compromising the responsiveness and energy of the central camber. DropThru cutouts are CNC milled for precision. This is the most complex board we've built to date and we hope you will appreciate the subtle beauty of the form.
- Grip tape: The boards come pregripped with an aggressive black griptape designed to provide maximum coverage while allowing the board to flex naturally. This is our first foray in years into traditional grip tape (albeit grippier to match the needs of this board) and we went with this because it provides enhanced traction and control for sliding and pumping, as well as creating a serious "lock-in" on the nose and tail.
- Length: 39" / 99cm
- Width: 8.75" / 22.25cm
- Wheelbase (Inner Hole): 27" / 68.58cm
- Weight: deck only: 3.1 - 3.5lbs / 1.4-1.6kg
- complete: 6.6 - 7lbs / 3 - 3.2kg