*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Vugenhausen is a top mount built for speed. It offers superior traction and leverage over your trucks for race level performance. A stiff, symmetrical platform and gas pedals give you superior turn and drift control, with a micro drop and rocker for locked-in performance.
Key Features of the Arbor Vugenhausen Longboard Complete:
- Artist: Eric Waetzig
- Components: Arbor 72mm 78a Wheels, ABEC 5 Bearings with spacers, Paris 180 Trucks
- Deck: 9 Plys of Sustainable Maple with a Sustainable Koa Veneer Basesheet
- Dimensions: L: 37.00" W: 10.00" WB: 28.00"
- WOOD: All of our wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply. All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealer to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.