*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Arbor Timeless Pin GT Longboard Complete:
The classic tapered carver - the Pin GT features a huge wheelbase for maximum stability at speed, and a wide, concave mid-section for deep, open-stance, lock-n-hold skating.
- Arbor’s new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 10” Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 46.00
- Width: 9.5"
- Wheelbase: 32.25"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its seven maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.