If you''ve got a skater inside of you, Arbor Shakedown Hybrid Longboard will be your newest challenge. The Shakedown''s 36" length and skateboard-like shape combines park skating with speed cruisability. Rocket through your neighborhood with the Shakedown, because the 9.0" Gullwing Shadow DLX Trucks will give you utmost stability. And pop off over that gutter because the maple and koa material will give excellent snap for laying down tricks. So liven up your skate, and master the new Arbor Shakedown Hybrid Longboard.
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9" Gullwing Mission trucks
- Length: 38.00"
- Width: 9.00"
- Wheelbase: 18.00"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its seven maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.