*Available for US Shipment Only.
A performance oriented mini cruiser designed for snappy turning and versatility; a stashable package with just the right amount of concave, a true kicktail, and an ergonomic standing platform.
Key Features of the Arbor Pocket Rocket Longboard Complete:
- Artist: Eric Waetzig
- Components: Arbor 63mm 78a Wheels, ABEC 5 Bearings, Gullwing 8.0" Shadow DLX Trucks
- Deck: 6 Plys of Sustainable Maple with 1 Ply of Bamboo
- Dimensions: L: 26.00" W: 7.75" WB: 14.00"
- WOOD: All of our wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply. All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- LUCID GRIP: Lucid grip is made with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealer to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.