*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Arbor Mission Longboard Complete:
Arbor is on a mission to save the planet, and they are well on their way by making boards like the Arbor Mission Longboard. The Mission is made with sustainable materials, so you can ditch the car and cruise on your longboard everyday. No excuses. This 37 x 8.875" deck is ideal for any challenge the urban jungle creates for you. Cruising mellow slopes and hopping over street trash will be your next step in become captain planet (after you pick up the trash that is).The swallowtail design and kicktail make the Mission an ideal board for your daily commute.
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9" Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 37.50
- Width: 8.60"
- Wheelbase: 23.00"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its seven maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.