*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Arbor Mindstate Longboard Complete:
The Arbor Mindstate Longboard has a hybrid lifestyle for all those balls to the wall type of people, or for those not so ballsy. With the drop through characteristics of a low riding shredder, it also has a pintail shape like most of the relaxed cruisers. So whether your in thrasher mode or slow riding hungover mode, the multiple layers of maple, fiberglass, and black walnut will have you covered no matter your state of mind.
- Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 9" Gullwing Charger trucks
- Length: 38.00
- Width: 8.75"
- Wheelbase: 26.25"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck''s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.