*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Arbor Axis Longboard Complete:
Arbor Axis Longboard is designed for those advanced longboarders who want to cruise fast, slide sideways, fly down open roads, and did I mention cruise fast? The Axis will give the rider a lower center of gravity with the drop through truck design. With this lower stance, you'll be able get down to the concrete and really get that controlled slide around a tight corner at warp speed. Arbor's 72mm 78a Freeride wheels pair up nicely with this deck giving you a good grip, yet soft enough so the smallest crack wont break your back. The Arbor Axis Longboard is the best freeride weapon a longboarder could have.
- Arbor's new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Paris 180mm trucks
- Length: 40.00
- Width: 8.80"
- Wheelbase: 30.00"
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its eight maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.