*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Arbor Axis GT Longboard Complete:
Make sure you've got your slide gloves on, because the Axis GT Longboard from Arbor will get you sideways so good, you'll be laying down all day. With the drop through truck and symmetrical deck design, you'll be able to get a good low center of gravity and slide out each turn with ease, regular or switch! Paired up with Paris 180mm trucks and 72mm 78a Freeride wheels, you'll be able to fly right over all the imperfections of the road with no fear. Bombing hills and sliding out have never been so much fun!
- Arbor’s new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Paris 180mm trucks
- Length: 40.00
- Width: 8.80"
- Wheelbase: 30.00"
- WOOD: The eight maple plies used in this design come from sustainable sources of supply.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.