You Save $370.00 Instantly
Your Binding Selection:
The Tyrolia SL 100 Binding has a great shock absorption to prevent inadvertent release, and retention forces to hold most skiers. SL Toe with TRP System Full Diagonal SL Heel Dura-Coating The Super Light binding is especially light and user-friendly, without compromising TYROLIA's unique safety standards. Innovative design and flawless finish lend perfection to this type of binding. The TYROLIA DIAGONAL toes and heels follow every movement and release directly in the direction of the fall. This means lower loads on knees and ligaments and thus reduced risk of injury.
Key Features of the Tyrolia SL100 Ski Bindings:
- SL Toe with TRP System
- Full Diagonal SL Heel Dura-Coating
- DIN range 3 - 10
- Recom. Skiers Weight 79-250 lbs
- Brake Width 90mm and 110mm
Your Ski Selection:
Old School Woodies are super light weight recreational skis that excel in soft snow. Their soft, flexible performance is very forgiving. They hold an edge on hard pack and icy conditions and perform impeccably on groomed runs. Adventurous, experimental skiers everywhere will want to add this all mountain, "go anywhere" ski to their quiver.
Protecting the environment we live in is important to Otnes USA. Our wood cores and top-sheets are made of renewable Poplar, a sustainable forest product. We use as little synthetic material as possible. Poplar remains the best choice as a primary wood core material due to its combination of light weight, performance, durability, and availability. Key Features of the Otnes Old Style Woodie Skis:
- Sintered Base: An advanced, ultra-high molecular weight sintered material provides unmatched durability, wax absorption, and speed.
- Thin Film: An ultra thin layer of nylon is laminated to our wood top-sheets to protect them from damage caused by crossed skis and impact.
- Structural Wood Top-sheet: During construction of the ski, resin locks the wood top-sheet fibers in place, creating a composite layer that structurally enhances the ski. The result is a lighter ski with added bounce and return.
- Lightweight Core: Our 100% Poplar core is specially selected for its light-weight durability and designed for all-mountain skiing.
- Progressive Side Cut: Our all mountain side cut provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at higher speeds.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS sidewalls are used on all of our skis to deliver durability and solid edge performance.
- Composite Layers: Twin composite layers over the core create a compression strut that livens up the skis longitudinal flex and the torsional rigidity without negatively impacting turn ability.
- One Year Warranty: Otnes USA guarantees to the original buyer that the Old School Woodies are free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. See warranty for details.