The Bronson Speed Co. G3 skateboard bearings are engineered to roll farther and resist impacts better than any other bearing on the market. Skateboard bearings have essentially stayed the same for the last 30 years, so Bronson Speed Co. thought it was about time to reinvent this overlooked component. More than two years of testing and development were put into the G3, chances are you won't be disappointed.
- Deep Groove Raceways- balls roll deep in raceway channels - reduces side impact damage & breakage
- Straight Edge Frictionless Shields- pop off resistant - holds oil in, dirt and moisture out- easy to clean
- Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces- linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Max Impact Cage Design- non- distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
- Balls Out Technology- eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- High Speed Ceramic Oil- nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection - moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
- Factory Fresh Quality- nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden