The Women's Surge features all the same stiff and powerful components of the standard Surge, but sized for a women. Shorter and narrower baseplates fit snug and comfortably, accommodating down to a size 5 boot. Lower and more compact heel loops move the ankle strap mounting point down to hit the sweet spot over your boot while positioning the highbacks lower on the leg for a better calf fit. The Surge will be a favorite for the splitboardettes who are looking for a tough binding to keep up with them.
- Pre-curved, wide ankle straps and toe cap straps keep you well-supported and locked in. Both utilize Burton's time tested and industry-leading fabrics, buckles, and plastics all made from Spark's specifications
- And yes, incase there was any doubt, the Surge features Tesla T1 System anatomy: One Climbing Wire with 2-position Heel Rest, Snap Ramps, and Side-lock Touring Brackets
- CNC machined baseplates remain solid for max stiffness and durability
- Features a stiffer version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for riders who prefer maximum response
- Weight : 1.57 lbs / each (713 g) - 3.14 lbs / pair (1426 g) - XS/S