Unapologetically stiff and powerful, the Surge is built for big days on the big lines. The Surge will put a charge in your backcountry riding; preferred by Spark's bigger, more aggressive riders for more power and greater control in demanding terrain.
- Pre-curved, wide ankle straps and toe cap straps keep you well-supported and locked in. Both utilize Burton's time tested and industry-leading fabrics, buckles, and plastics all made from Spark's specifications
- And yes, incase there was any doubt, the Surge features Tesla T1 System anatomy: One Climbing Wire with 2-position Heel Rest, Snap Ramps, and Side-lock Touring Brackets
- CNC machined baseplates remain solid for max stiffness and durability
- Features a stiffer version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for riders who prefer maximum response
- Weight : 1.68 lbs / each (763 g) - 3.36 lbs / pair (1526 g) - Medium