Key Features of the Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings:
The backcountry has finally met its match with the Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings! Riders everywhere have trusted their mountain shredding experiences to the Spark company due to the high quality nature of their products. The Burner Splitboard Bindings have been built with a custom highback that is specific to splitboarding, allowing for a wide range of forward lean and customizable options. These bindings also include low profile plastic materials that don't get in your way when tearing up the snow! Shredding season won't be the same without the Spark Burner Splitboard Bindings!
- Weight: 3.52 lb/pr (1598g)
- All of our splitboard bindings are CNC machined from billet aluminum for maximum strength.
- Custom splitboard specific highback has wide range of forward lean. From -5 for striding on the flats to +25 for carving ice. Find your sweet spot, it’s all there. Lateral slots in highback accommodate booster strap for additional support and comfort on firm skin tracks.
- Plastics and buckles are low-profile to keep out of the way while skinning. Designed to Spark R&D specs, these parts are manufactured with Burton’s time-tested and bomber secret recipe of materials.
- 3-D ankle and toe straps are pre-curved and made to Spark R&D specs with Burton fabrics – the industry leader in quality and durability.