The best selling splitboard binding on the market for three years running now, the Blaze was designed for the all-around adventurer looking for lightweight touring deep into the backcountry. Comes with stainless steel pins, durable straps and flexible highback for a comfortable tour and surfy ride down.
- Weight: 3.23 lb/pr (1466g)
- All of our splitboard bindings are CNC machined from billet aluminum for maximum strength.
- Custom splitboard specific highback has wide range of forward lean. From -5 for striding on the flats to +25 for carving ice. Find your sweet spot, it’s all there. Lateral slots in highback accommodate booster strap for additional support and comfort on firm skin tracks.
- Plastics and buckles are low-profile to keep out of the way while skinning. Designed to Spark R&D specs, these parts are manufactured with Burton’s time-tested and bomber secret recipe of materials.
- 3-D ankle and toe straps are pre-curved and made to Spark R&D specs with Burton fabrics – the industry leader in quality and durability.