Spark's longest running binding on the market, the Blaze is back with a vengence for its 7th year. This original pin mount model is an economical yet high performance choice for new or seasoned splitboarders. The Blaze is designed for the all-around adventurer looking for straightforward tech and lightweight touring deep into the backcountry.
- NEW for this season, the Blaze comes standard with Spark's Rock 'N' Flip highback in a nice medium flex for a surfy ride down
- CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance
- Pre-curved, 3D low profile ankle and toe straps use Burton's time tested and industry-leading fabrics, buckles, and plastics all made to Spark's specifications
- Utilizes Spark's original pin mount system where a stainless steel pin is attached to the binding via a cable, is pushed all the way through the touring bracket and held into place by tucking the arm of the pin under the toe strap next to your boot
- NOTE: The Burner, Spark's stiffer pin mount, has been discontinued for 16-17
- Weight: 1.52 lbs / each (692 g) - 3.05 lbs / pair (1384 g) - Medium