The Women's Arc has all the same great features of Spark's standard Arc, but sized specifically for women's boots. Shorter and narrower baseplates fit snug and comfortably, accommodating down to a size 5 boot. Lower and more compact heel loop move the ankle strap mounting point down to hit the sweet spot over your boot while positioning the highbacks lower on the leg for a better calf fit. The Arc is a perfect choice for the ladies who want a lightweight binding with softer features for comfort and max versatility.
- CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance, conveniently allowing for puck adjustment with bindings in place for precise stance placement
- Pre-curved, 3D low profile ankle and toe straps used Burton's time tested and industry-leading fabrics, buckles, and plastics all made from Spark's specifications
- And yes, incase there was any doubt, the Arc features Tesla T1 System anatomy: One Climbing Wire with 2-position Heel Rest, Snap Ramps, and Side-lock Touring Brackets
- Features a more flexi version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for riders who prefer more mobility
- Weight : 1.45 lbs / each (656 g) - 2.89 lbs / pair (1312 g) - XS/S