The Arc is coming in hot again for its second season as the most popular splitboard binding on the market. Lightweight with medium flex for long tours, epics overnighters, trees and steeps - the Arc can do it all.
Key Features of Spark Arc Splitboard Bindings:
- CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance, conveniently allowing for puck adjustment with bindings in place for precise stance placement
- Pre-curved, 3D low profile ankle and toe straps used Burton's time tested and industry-leading fabrics, buckles, and plastics all made from Spark's specifications
- And yes, incase there was any doubt, the Arc features Tesla T1 System anatomy: One Climbing Wire with 2-position Heel Rest, Snap Ramps, and Side-lock Touring Brackets
- Features a more flexi version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for riders who prefer more mobility
- Weight : 1.50 lbs / each (681 g) - 3.00 lbs / pair (1362 g) - Medium
All Gear by: Spark