Whether camping, hiking or backpacking, be certain to pack the Sierra Designs Hurricane Rain Pants for men for when the rain arrives. An elasticized waistband with drawstring and adjustable belt offers a feel-good fit, while one zippered thigh pocket provides a safe space for on-trail essentials. Waterproof and breathable, with critically taped seams, these men's rain pants are a must for all wet weather adventuring.
Key Features of the Sierra Designs Hurricane Rain Pants:
- Improved waterproofing keeps you dry in the worst conditions
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable belt
- One zippered thigh pocket for trail essentials
- Articulated knees for greater ease of movement
- Easy on and off with zippered leg opening with storm flap
- Packs easily into zippered thigh pocket
- Fits comfortably over light hiking pants or shorts
- FABRIC: 40D 100% Nylon woven ripstop, 2.3oz/79g, DWR, PU clear coat
- MVTR: 5,000g (ASTM), 10,900g (JIS)
- AIR PERMEABILITY 0 CFM
- WATER ENTRY PRESSURE 15,500mm
- WEIGHT 7.5oz (7oz Short)
- INSEAM LENGTH 32"