If you are the kind of guy who does not let a little rain cancel his next trip out into the wilderness, the Sierra Designs Stretch Rain Jacket for men is right up your alley. Made specifically for backpacking, this waterproof jacket does an exceptional job of wicking moisture to keep you dry, and the custom knit fabric has a lot of stretch to it for great freedom of movement. Die-cut vents under the arms keep you cool without the weight of zippers and the chest and hip pockets are all still accessible with a backpack on. Laugh at the elements and enjoy the outdoors on your own terms with this versatile jacket!
- Custom-knit fabric with superb 4-way stretch allows unrestricted freedom of movement
- Waterproof fabric with a jersey knit backer wicks exceptionally well, keeping you dry inside
- Embedded bamboo-carbon eliminates odors
- Die-cut underarm vents keep you cool without the bulk and hassle of zippers
- Two, high hand pockets and chest pocket are accessible with a pack on
- Hem drawcord and adjustable cuff-tabs block out cold
- Trim cut fits over baselayer and light midlayer
- FABRIC: 100% Polyester knit face and back, 5.4oz / 184g, DWR, PU membrane, Anti-Microbial (2% Bamboo Carbon)
- MVTR: 5,080g (ASTM), 17,200g (JIS)
- Air Permeability 0 CFM
- Water Entry Pressure 11,400mm
- Weight 18.5oz
- Center Back Length 29"