With timeless good looks and a low bulk design that keeps you mobile, the mind blowing cold weather protection of the Sierra Designs DriDown Hoody Jacket for women is perfect for getting active outside this winter. The shell of this parka is made from lightweight and durable 20D nylon ripstop with welded seams for waterproof and breathable defense that seals out moisture. Insulated with 800 Fill Power Duck DriDown in a quilted puffy style that keeps the fill from moving around and packing out, this outerwear keeps your body heat inside, and with a large adjustable hood and insulated storm flap, even the snowiest storms won't leave you frozen.
- 20D 100% Nylon Ripstop Shell, 1.2oz/42g
- 20D 100% Nylon Ripstop PU-Coated Liner, 1.1oz/37g
- 800 Fill Power Duck DriDown Insulation, Fill Weight: 90g
- Fixed hood with elastic trim
- Insulated storm flap with anti-snag construction
- Insulated hand pockets are accessible above a hip belt
- Jacket packs into reversible hand pocket
- Elastic cuffs with sealed thumb holes
- Slim cut fits over light layering
- MVTR: 6,500g (ASTM), 24,700g (JIS)
- Air Permeability: 0.4 CFM
- Water Entry Pressure: 11,750mm
- Weight: 14oz
- Center Back Length: 29"