*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Salomon XR Crossmax 2 Hiking Shoes:
Specifically designed to work with women's morphology and running mechanics, the XR Crossmax 2 W is the training shoe that takes you from your door to the trail and beyond.
- STRETCH AIR MESH: Allows for extreme breathability and quick drying for ultimate comfort
- LACE POCKET: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- PROTECTIVE TPU TOE CAP: Provides strong foothold support and side protection.
- SENSIFIT™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- QUICKLACE™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- FRICTION FREE LACE EYELET: For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR WOMEN: Tested by and for Women. Specific last, collar shape and sole hardness based on Women's input.
- TEXTILE: An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- NON MARKING CONTAGRIP®: Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- OS TENDON
- CONTAGRIP HA
- CONTAGRIP LT
- LIGHT WEIGHT MUSCLE
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- DUAL DENSITY EVA: Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- COMPRESSED EVA
- WSR TECHNOLOGY
- TLC: TRANSITION LINK CARRIAGE CONSTRUCTION: For smoother and more stable transition and performance on even trails TLC: Two midsole - Two density (55-60)
- HIGHER MEDIAL MIDSOLE: To respect the natural ride of a women feet - anatomical women specificities
- WOMEN ARCH SUPPORT: To provide women arch support + Double density / Molded EVA
- Specific lines designed to appeal to Women
- WOMEN ASYMETRICAL HEEL COUNTER