*Available for US Shipment Only.
Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator sunglasses encompass the shape that started it all. The Ray-Ban Aviator is the brand staple originally designed for the U.S. military fighter pilots in 1937. Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses have the timeless look with the unmistakable tear drop shaped lenses. This style allowed Aviators to quickly spread beyond their utility, becoming popular among celebrities, rock stars and citizens of the world alike. This is an iconic look that has endured for nearly a century.
- Material: durable, lightweight metal frames
- Plastic stem tips for a comfortable fit
- Scratch / impact resistant lenses
- Reduces glare
- Provides superb optical clarity
- 100%: UV protection
- G-15xlt green glass lenses absorb up to 70%: of visible light and 100%: of all UV and some blue light without altering color relationships
- Base curve 6
- Lenses are Rx-Able (prescription ready)
- Adjustable nose pads for a personalized fit
- Sunglasses come with Original Carrying Case, Cleaning Cloth, and Authenticity Papers
- Lens: 55/58/62mm