For a boot that will keep up with your skills and help you to keep progressing, get the Rossignol Zenith Sensor3 100 Ski Boots for men. Designed using a three-year foot analysis project, this boot provides ultimate comfort and support. The One Piece Toe Box gets rid of pressure points in your feet, giving you better circulation to keep you warm and toasty all day, while the precise padding holds your heel in for optimized performance. Your foot's three balance points are pinpointed with the Sensor Concept, giving you more power in every turn. For easy entry and use, the four diagonal buckles will keep you content all season long.
- Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Sensor Concept: The foot's 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.