*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Xena X 40 Ski Boots:
The 104mm-wide women's Xena shell delivers a slam dunk it combined with the easiest entry and exit we've ever delivered thanks to the Easy Entry System. Xena is the most comfortable, effortless boot in the line. The Xena women's upper cuff is shorter with a distinct "flare" and a scalloped profile to accommodate women's lower calf shapes. Xena also delivers accuracy and control that are hard to find in other women's 104mm boots due to Rossignol's pre-molded, women's Pro Fit Liner.
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf fit with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and comfortable stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Rebound Cuff: Elastomer cylinder located in the back of the boot to facilitate rebound and improve flex.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.