*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you need a go-to all mountain boot you can trust wear the Rossignol Vita Sensor2 60 Ski Boots for women. With a light weight and high performance liner formed to your foot, this boot is a combination of Rossignol's best technology that offers comfort and performance you demand. The Vita Sensor2 is specifically designed for a woman's anatomy, addressing the lower calf muscles, narrow heels and smaller forefoot. Cold feet will be a thing of the past thanks to a goose-down liner, providing more comfort on the lift and on the slopes. Ski all day and into the night with a level of performance you'll only get from Rossignol.
Key Features of the Rossignol Vita Sensor2 60 Ski Boots:
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- F.i.t (feminine intutitive technology): tulip cuff, wool insulation and large buckles address women's lower calf muscles, narrower heels and smaller forefoot shape and provide high performance without sacrificing warmth
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor2 shell: uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole
- The direct link with the stiffer bi- injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel
- Material : new polyolefine
- Padding : machined pu
- Last : 102 mm
- Flex : 60