*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Vita Sensor2 60 Ski Boots:
The Vita Sensor2 60 has a medium wide 102mm fit with a progressive 60 flex index for intermediate all mountain women skiers. The Sensor fit liner is a true lasted liner to address the common problem fit areas. The seamless one piece tongue and cushy cutout instep pocket eliminate pressure points across the tops of the toes and that pesky instep bone. The women's Sensor2 has a special upper cuff that is not only lower but features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate any woman's natural calf shape. The grippy rubber heel gives extra traction for walking around the resort. In the Vita Sensor2 60 women can carve turns on ice, dance through the bumps, keep an eye on the kids and feel cozy and warm in their ski boots all day long.
- Last 102
- Flex index 60
- Shell specification NEW POLYOLEFINE + SENSOR2 INSERT
- Bootboard PU
- Cuff specification WOMEN SPECIFICS - NEW POLYOLEFINE
- Liner - technology WOMEN FIT - SPORT THERMO FIT PLUS
- Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
- Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Buckles - teeth 4th: QUICKSET 3 POSITIONS 3rd: 3 POSITIONS
- Canting CANTING
- Power strap 30mm