*Available for US Shipment Only.
Shred the snow like never before when you are wearing the Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots for women. Specifically designed for a woman, the Upper Cuff design accommodates a woman's calf shape perfectly, ensuring that you will be out on the slopes until the lifts stop. The instep pocket and the seamless toe box help to reduce pressure in your toes keeping the circulation going, and giving you the warmth you need even in the crazy elements. The padding keeps you secure and stable so you can power through your turns with confidence. Enjoy winter more with the Vita Sensor.
Key Features of the Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning it easier.