*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol TMX 90 Ski Boots:
The TMX 90 is a high-performance, freestyle-inspired boot featuring our award-winning Sensor Fit technology. Sensor shells feature a 104mm "wide" fit while retaining the contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The TMX 90 is a versatile freestyle boot with a generous fit for advancing freeskiers.
- Last 104
- Flex index 90
- Material - shell POLYOLEFINE + SENSOR CONCEPT
- Material - cuff POLYOLEFINE/LOW CUFF (TG.220>255)
- Bootboard PU
- Liner - technology COMFORT FIT
- Liner - tongue EASY FIT - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - material 3 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
- Buckles - micro LARGE BUCKLE ON CUFF - SHELL DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Buckles - teeth 7 TEETH ON CUFF
- Power strap 40 mm