*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots:
The all-new sensor features a 100mm "medium" fit with new lower shell, upper cuff and sensor fit liner. The improved, contoured fit wraps the forefoot more precisely, efficiently driving skier energy and movement with the stronger heel cup. The redesigned, reinforced upper-cuff delivers stronger lower-shell interface, creating increased backward support and more powerful forward transmission. Available in 120 to 90 flex ranges, the new sensor is ideal for expert to advanced skiers who need powerful all-mountain performance and a precise fit.
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor3 shell: uses a narrower boot board that allows the three key receptor points to contact the poly-carbonate insert directly
- The direct contact with the highly reactive poly-carbonate produces extraordinary power, control and feel
- Material : polyether
- Padding : molded pu soft
- Last : 100 mm
- Flex : 90