*Available for US Shipment Only.
If optimum performance is what you are after in a ski boot, look no further than the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots for men. This boot utilizes the sensor liner, which fits more feet more precisely minimizing those loose or tight spots you may have experienced in other boots. This consistent fit in the boot translates into superior comfort and, more importantly, better performance because you will be receiving clearer feedback, and less noise, from your boots. One of the secrets to better feedback in these boots is the three contact points that connect directly with the polycarbonate sole of the boot. This direct feedback model will allow more power, control and feel.
Key Features of the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots:
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor3 shell: uses a narrower boot board that allows the three key receptor points to contact the poly-carbonate insert directly
- The direct contact with the highly reactive poly-carbonate produces extraordinary power, control and feel
- Material: polyether
- Padding: molded pu soft
- Last: 100mm
- Flex: 90