*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard Boots:
Ronix One Wakeboard Boots can transform anyone in a master wakeboarder. Polarizing magnets in the soles of each boot activate when it is registered the boots are in the air, causing the user to spin as many times as they can before coming back down. That''s what I think at least. I mean, how else would Danny Harf have hit something as gnarly as a 1260 without a little help from some science? Ronix One Wakeboard Boots, how do they work? It may forever be a mystery.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- A medium density liner blending mobility and precision board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Intuition Liners - Heat Formed Custom Fit - a few minutes on our cooker and this patented material will form to the exact shape your foot for a lifetime
- Rad Foam - Really awesome dampening in your footpad for the big impact landings
- Double Last - Creates an exact fit from your foot to the shell of the boot for the best in comfort and response
- Feetbelts - Please fasten your feetbelts and enjoy the ride - offers the ultimate heel hold
- Double Stuff Footbed - Allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- Baseless Hardware - The original low profile design delivers superior board control on an ultra-lightweight foundation - often imitated never duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware - So simple a Neanderthal can use it, no screwdriver required
- Low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - We eliminated the use of PVC solvents, which are potentially hazardous to the surroundings and human health
- Ridden by Danny Harf