*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Frank Wakeboard:
The Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots will stop the complaining from your sore feet. These boots have a medium soft density liner, which will flex when needed, but still provide great levels of support. Built in J-bars have been added to secure your heels in place during tough transitions, and an articulating cuff allows you to move as needed without distorting the boot's shape. Why ride anything sub-par when you can slip into these top level Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots?
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Banana scented tongue logo
- A medium soft density liner offers both flexibility and support
- Made from our Perfect Lasts - wakeboard specific
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by the most mysterious members of Ronix, Frank and Adam Errington