*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Experience Sensor 110 Ski Boots:
The top of the line Rossignol Experience Sensor 110 Ski Boots deliver unprecedented comfort and functionality for skiers of all experience levels. These boots feature a sensor fit liner, which allows the boots to form around the skiers feet better than conventional boots. This stops you from focusing on your feet and lets you focus on the slopes! The sensor 110 boots are easy to get on and take off, minimizing the time between getting ready and getting on the mountain. The Experience Sensor 110 boots offer features that other boots just can''t.
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor shell: uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole
- The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel.
- Material : polyether
- Padding : molded pu hard
- Last : 104 mm
- Flex : 110