*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Experience Sensor2 120 has a medium wide 102mm fit with a firm 120 flex index for strong expert all mountain skiers. The Sensor Fit liner is a true lasted liner to address the common problem fit areas. The seamless one piece tongue and cushy cutout instep pocket eliminate pressure points across the tops of the toes and that pesky instep bone. The grippy rubber heel gives extra traction for walking around the resort. Aggressive expert all mountain skiers who need a wider fit without sacrificing performance.
Key Features of the Rossignol Experience Sensor2 120 Ski Boots:
- Last 102
- Flex index 120
- Shell specification POLYETHER + SENSOR2 INSERT
- Bootboard PU
- Cuff specification POLYETHER + POLYURETHANE INSERT
- Liner - technology FOAM FIT
- Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
- Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Buckles - teeth 4th: QUICKSET 3 POSITIONS 3rd: 3 POSITIONS
- Canting CANTING
- Power strap 40mm
- Heating sole preset HEATING SOLE PRESET