*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix District Wakeboard Boots:
An open toe creation combining the 3-D molded tongue support and performance of the Viva boot liner, with a shell construction similar to our acclaimed comfort fit Divide boot. Made with a hybrid Stage1/Stage 2 liner, which has a superior molecular makeup to keep the boot''s intended shape over time. The revolutionary Ronix fit at a more affordable value blending town and country. Universal sizing allowing riders to share their favorite district of the world.
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind